Teach English

Teaching English is the BEST way to live and work abroad!

Drew taught English in Korea for 18 months, and it was an experience!  We recommend it to everyone, whether you are fresh out of college, bored at your current job, or just want to get paid to travel the world.

(Click HERE to read all the blog posts that Drew wrote about living and working in Korea.)

You can apply to teach English in 100+ countries  – mostly in Asia, Europe, South America and the Middle East.

We highly recommend Korea, as the salary, benefits and lifestyle together provide the best overall experience that you can get anywhere.

Just to give you an idea of how much Drew got paid — his salary completely funded his travels to 17 new countries in Asia, gave him the ability to eat at Korean BBQ restaurants 4 nights a week and enabled him party his heart out in Seoul every weekend without EVER dipping into his savings account.

The benefits of teaching in Korea are incredible: free rent, flight reimbursements, health insurance, no taxes deducted, pension, free lunches, a one-year bonus and more.

Drew wrote this 7,000 word complete guide to teaching English in Korea, which has loads of information for FREE that will answer all of your questions.  It is your go-to guide for  everything you need to know about teaching English in Korea from job eligibility, contracts, finding jobs, daily life in Korea, important resources and much more.

What are the requirements to teach English? 

There are 3 basic requirements to teach English in any country (not just Korea).  They are getting your TEFL certificate, having a degree from a 3+ year University, and holding a passport from an English speaking country.

What is a TEFL certificate?

TEFL = Teach English as a Foreign Language.  The certificate can be acquired by taking an online class which provides you with the necessary skills and training to be an effective teacher and to find a teaching position.  The course only takes a few weeks to complete, and it’s a piece of cake if you are a native English speaker.

What is required of the TEFL class?

You are expected to learn a variety of things like seating arrangements, new lesson preparation and presentation, teaching the subskills of reading, working with larger class sizes, grammar, teaching English for specific purposes and much more.  You will be required to work through the material and complete interactive activities and quizzes, and get those grammar points down. Basically, you will learn the basics of stepping into an EFL classroom and totally owning it!

Get your TEFL on this link!

*There are a lot of random TEFL companies online that will rip you off.*  So, I’ve carefully selected the best TEFL class that I recommend to you.  It’s called myTEFL and it’s one of the most affordable and reputable classes that you can take.  Click here to enroll and start your TEFL journey today!

If you use the discount code “DREW,” then you will get 35% off the course!

(These are affiliate links, meaning that I make a small percentage if you purchase the TEFL on my link at no additional cost to you.   This money will go directly into improving my website, so you’d be helping me out a lot.)

myTEFL – #1 Recommended
– 120 hour World-Class certification course for $299 USD
– Hungry Partier readers get a solid 35% off for a price of just $194 USD (code = DREW)
– 100% online so it can be taken anywhere with internet access
– This certificate equips you with all the essential skills and tools necessary to successfully teach English anywhere in the world
– Ongoing support throughout including FREE job placement (including GEPIK and EPIK)
– You can finish the entire course in as soon as 3 weeks!
– use the discount code DREW to purchase this class for just $194!

** For more info – Check out the Q&A that I did with a representative from myTEFL — it will answer the rest of your questions!

Enroll in myTEFL now by clicking here and get ready to Teach the World!

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about teaching English 🙂

5 thoughts on “Teach English

  1. Hi.

    A Bachelor’s Degree
    A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
    Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
    The ability to obtain a clear background check
    Commitment to minimum one year contract

    I found this requirement. My question is, I do not have a bachelor degree only Diploma.
    Then, I am from Malaysia. What they mean pasport holder from UK, USA, CANADA and etc?
    Please help me to answer my question. TQVM.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *