During the month of May 2016, The Hungry Partier’s influence reached over 650,000 people, by means of unique blog visitors and social media engagements (likes & comments).
Interested in working together?
We are open to a variety of collaborations — such as brand partnerships, featured articles, product reviews, etc — that will benefit both parties involved.
If you are blogger, click here!
If you are a business, click here!
About This Blog
The Hungry Partier is a fun-seeking travel blog, which inspires people to step out of their comfort zone and visit new destinations through our creative writing skills and engaging social media coverage.
This blog was originally created by Drew Binsky in 2013, and since then, it has transformed into the one of the largest sources for nightlife guides on the internet.
The content on this website covers a variety of topics such as travel inspiration, things-to-do-guides, travel resources and more — but the main focus is on nightlife guides in various cities around the world. The contributors for this website have have partied in more than 100 countries combined.
Everything on this website consists of honest reviews & opinions from our experiences around the world.
The ultimate goal of this blog is to encourage people to maximize their experiences abroad by creating fun for themselves and trying new things.
We have worked with the following companies, who have leveraged our online authority and social media following to help them achieve their goals.
By the Numbers
From April 15th, 2016 – May 15th, 2016, The Hungry Partier attracted 101,028 visits and 148,267 page views from every country in the world except North Korea, Cuba, Turkmenistan, and about a dozen African & Oceanic countries.
– Monthly Total Visits: 101,028
– Monthly Unique Visits: 85,845
– Monthly Pageviews: 148,267
– Newsletter Subscribers: 1,500+
– Alexa Rank: <90,000
Social Media Numbers:
In total, Drew Binsky has more than 150,000 social media followers across all networks. He was recently ranked by Rise.Global #22 out of the top travel bloggers with the biggest influence on social media by their Klout Score. And he was also ranked the #1 Male Travel Blogger in the World by Huffington Post.
– Instagram Followers: 64,400K+
– Snapchat Followers: 51,000K+
– Twitter Followers: 37,000K+
– Twitter Reach via Triberr: 18 Million +
– Facebook Fans: 3,800+
– YouTube: 400 subscribers and 120,000+ views
– Google Plus Followers: 5,000+
– Pinterest Followers: 4,400K+
This blog has grown substantially month after month since it was launched it back in August 2013. Here is a graph showing my growth over the last 15 months.
Press & Media
Drew’s work has been featured on & mentioned in over 100 travel publications and blogs. (click here to see a complete list)
Some of his biggest collaborations include:
– Featured on AOL (With Kevin Jonas)
– Featured on Escape Artist
– Featured on Expedia
– Featured on News.com.au
– Featured on Huffington Post
– Featured on Thought Catalog
– Featured on Tnooz
– Featured on U.S. News & Travel
– Featured on Planet D
– Featured on Answers.com
– Featured on Insomniac
– Featured on Adventurous Kate
– Featured on Go Overseas
– Huffington Post UK ranked Drew as #1 in the World’s Top Male Travel Bloggers
– Ranked #22 out of the top travel bloggers by Rise.Global, with the biggest influence on social media by their Klout Score.
– Best Travel Bloggers 2015 by Aardvark Safaris
– Top 14 Travelers to Follow on Snapchat by The Hostel Girl
– Top 9 Travel Instagrammers by Sally Around the World
-11 Top Travel Blogs You Should be Following by While I’m Young and Skinny
– Anna Everywhere included me in Top Travel Blogger to Follow on Snapchat in 2016
Want to Work Together?
If you are a blogger, click here!
If you are a business, click here!